Wednesday 15 December 2010



I love Dippin’ Dots' ice cream when the first time i saw it from advertising. It is attractive because   it 's tiny and colourful just like a small pea. The taste really sweet and not as creamy as normal ice cream. Dippin’ Dots is an ice cream snack invented in 1987 by Curt Jone. The most interesting thing which it's using liquid nitrogen  to mix with flash freezing ice cream. So no  conventional ice cream freezer required.

There are many favours in Dippin’ Dots'. I want to to show some of my favourite Dippin’ Dots'

Chillz-sour blue razz
Banana

Rainbow ice








Orange Sherbet

Strawberry
Planet51


The secreat of Dippin' Dots'

Dippin' Dot's ice cream can be make at home using liquid nitrogen. Below are some links which teach us how to use liquid nitrogen to make ice cream. Using liquid nitrogen can be very dangerous, that is why liquid nitrogen can only be obtained by persons showing knowledge of its properties and safety precautions for its use. Be very careful and have fun.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltZz5iavDv8&feature=related

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CFWiytCAhw&NR=1



4 comments:

  1. i hope i can eat them now!!!! immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~thanks for support!!we also think it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgg, I wouldn't have remembered these existed if I hadn't come across your blog! I miss these so much. Where can I find this type of ice-cream?
    I'm one of your peers, btw. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete