Friday 17 December 2010

Gelatissimo



Are you guys known what gelato is? If you don't know, click here.


This time, I am going to introduce one of my favorite brands of gelato - Gelatissimo!



 
First comes with some information of this company:


The Gelatissimo Group launched the Gelatissimo Retail Chain in September 2002 with great success. It is now has over 30 stores being a combination of national and international outlets, including a mix of company-owned and franchised stores.
It's quite famous I think, because I can find in both Hong Kong and Sydney.


You can find many different flavors of gelato in Gelatissimo, here is a list of all the flavors that you can find in Gelatissimo Australia:


Premium Dairy Range:

Premium Sorbet Range:

I next thing I am going to talk about is my favorite flavor!

Biscottino is the best ice cream I had ever try in my life! Biscottino means Italian cookies and cream.

Actually, I don't know how to explain it. It was just so good, it was just wonderful... oh... god~

If you got the chance to go to Gelatissimo, you must try it!

Somebody said Pistachio is quite good, but I didn't got the chance to try it, maybe next time~ haha

Highly recommended! Biscottino~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment